Sunday, December 22, 2019

Redskins Pre and Post Game Live vs Giants


 This week I'm going preview this NFC East matchup that will impact the 2020 draft positioning. Give my #KeysToVictory and also talk about the article I put out earlier this week about the fanbase, D.C. sports media and where this team stands and what it should do going forward.



I'll recap the Week 16 #RedskinsVsGiants matchup . #DwayneHaskins re-injured his ankle on a play that should've been flagged for a penalty but was having another outstaning game. #CaseKeenum comes in and lead a 99 yard game tying drive to force OT but come up short 41-35 loss drop to 3-12 but move up in draft positioning. Check out my latest article before you listen to the gloom and doom report from the local D.C. sports media. #CPIII #SportsOTHP #TruRadioNetworkLLC #RedskinsGiants

No comments:

Post a Comment