Sunday, December 8, 2019

Redskins Pre and Post Game Live vs Packers



Hail #RedskinsNation!!!!! It’s #Gameday and the (3-9) Washington Redskins are facing the (9-3) #GreenBayPackers in Week 14 matchup. I’ll be doing my D.C. SportsTalk & #Pregame live from “The Lab” & should be down Martinis Restaurant & Lounge for #PostgameLive. I’ll be streaming live on my page and YouTube. Also gonna speak about the #MichaelVick situation. Show starts at 12:30. Feel free to chime in. #CPIII Sports on the Hill Podcast on TRU RADIO Network every Monday night starting at 7pm. #RedskinsVsPackers #HTTR #Week14 #NFL #SportsOTHP #TruRadioNetworkLLC





#CPIII is gonna breakdown and recap the #RedskinsVsPackers game that had the Redskins (3-10) losing to the Green Bay Packers (10-3) 20-15. This week I'm gonna talk about the results, #DwayneHaskins injury and him staying in the game, #DerriusGuice injury and the defense playing well but with still some room for improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment